MERCEDES-BENZ FASHION WEEK RUSSIA CALLS OUT FOR EMERGING DESIGNERS FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD TO APPLY FOR A FREE PARTICIPATION IN THE CATWALK SCHEDULE OF THE EVENT. 10 SLOTS ARE AVAILABLE. We're currently accepting entries for spring/summer 2021.
Global Talents is a new initiative by Russian Fashion Council. Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Russia will provide you with a unique opportunity to show your awesome collections to the entire world. For the first time 10 selected emerging designers will present their brands side by side with headliners of the biggest fashion week in EMEA. Together we will stage your first official fashion week show. The future starts now and you can be one of the new designers who win hearts and minds of millions of people. Seize the moment.
Why join - Unprecedented starting point for your brand development What is there for you - Your personal fashion show at an international fashion week Where - Moscow, Russia, only 100 meters from the iconic Red Square and Kremlin When - October 23 - 27 Who will choose the winners - Russian Fashion Council and independent experts Who will attend your show - Media, influencers, buyers, potential partners from US, Italy, UK, China, Japan, Spain, Germany etc Eligible region - From anywhere in the world Style of collection - Whatever you want What is there for us - We are always looking for new talents. We have already realized a number of projects for young designers under the umbrella of Fashion Futurum brand. We enjoy supporting young brands and we find it rewarding to see your businesses grow and having you as MBRW Russia headliners in future. ELIGIBILE DESIGNERS SHOULD HAVE:
* at least 1-year experience of operation, although not exceeding 3 years
* experience of at least 2 fully produced collections
* a collection of at least 25 looks of relevant seasonality which has not yet been presented to media or public
* the grant is possible to receive only once
CATEGORIES: Woman`s and Men`s clothing
1. Individual fashion show time slot in the main Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Russia catwalk program 2. Russian Fashion Council will a. cover basic show production expenses including 25 models b. arrange for video and photo production c. provide participants with corporate rates for accommodation d. provide guidance and support on arranging their visit to the fashion week (including information on shipment of collections). E. Expenses related to travel, shipment of collections and stay in Moscow,
NOTE: any specific production costs are the responsibility of designers.